Self-Compassion Group Coaching,
with Esther Ekhart
Live coaching sessions to develop self-compassion, inner strength, and true connection.
Starting Tuesday, May 11th 2021, 19:00-20:30 CET
Up to 9 participants
90 min sessions
Make self-compassion a key part of your life.
When you learn to respond to yourself with compassion, support and kindness, you become your own coach in times of difficulty. This is when things start to change. You will be able to connect with yourself, others and the world from a stable, more authentic place. Embrace yourself and your life unconditionally despite seemingly inner and outer imperfections, and show up with loving awareness during tough times.
Who is this for?
With an intimate group of up to 9 students, this is a safe space for anyone seeking positive transformation and sustainable change through self-compassion.
- 19:00-20:30 CET every Tuesday for 6 weeks, starting May 11th 2021
The focus of each class is subject to change depending on the needs and focus of the group.
- Session 1: How to truly connect
- Session 2: Why loving connection is essential for health and well being
- Session 3: How to use self compassion to improve relationships
- Session 4: Identifying traps that keep us from loving ourselves
- Session 5: The trance of unworthiness
- Session 6: Mindfulness and friendliness - bringing it all together
About Esther Ekhart:
Esther, founder of EkhartYoga is an internationally experienced yoga teacher, Clarity teacher and therapist. Yoga and Clarity work showed Esther that there is nothing to find and that everything she was looking for is 'right here, right now'.